Life Less Ordinary for the week of April 28, 2009

“Every lesson is a widening and deepening of consciousness. It is a stretching of the mind beyond its conceptual limits and a stretching of the heart beyond its emotional boundaries. It is a bringing of unconscious material into consciousness, a healing of past wounds, and a discovery of new faith and trust.” ~ Paul Ferrini

~~~
Well dear ones, the end of the year has come upon us. I want to thank you for letting me invade on your shower time and graciously allowing me to share my thoughts with you. I hope you have been challenged and encouraged in your walk with the Lord, and I pray that he would continue to speak into each and every one of your lives.

I want to leave you with one last thought, which I have said before and will now say again: you are loved. The very Creator of the universe has placed you here for a purpose. He has ransomed you from the darkness and is molding and shaping you to be the salt and light of the earth. You are his beloved daughter, and he knows your story. He knows your pain, your laughter, your struggles and triumphs—you can trust him with all that you fear and all that you hold dear. He will never leave you nor forsake you, no matter how hard the road gets or how far you may turn from him. You are beautiful, you are valuable, you are a child of God.

I pray that you may always live life less ordinary for God. Good luck with all your finals and have a blessed summer!

In Christ,
Angela Hoover

~~~
Be restored, be encouraged, be of the same mind, be at peace, and the God of love and peace will be with you.
~2 Corinthians 13:11
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment